It looks like you are visiting outside the United States of America. Please visit your local website.
1) Check if the speaker is ON.
2) Try to turn up the volume using the volume control or remote control.
3) Ensure the audio cables are firmly connected and the input is set correctly on the speaker.
4) Check if there is a signal output from the audio source.
1) Make sure the speaker is switched to Bluetooth input.
2) Please ensure that the Bluetooth transmission range is within 10 meters.
3) Try another Bluetooth device for connection.
Check if the main power is correctly connected, or if the wall outlet is switched on.
Please unplug the audio cables and turn the volume up. If no sound can be heard at 1 meter away from the speaker, then there is no problem with this product.